Military Coup d'Etat sees Mugabe Family and Ministers under House Arrest

15 Nov 2017
Military overthrows Zim Government

Analysts have described the Zimbabwean military’s house arrest of President Robert Mugabe, his wife Grace, and other top state officials as a coup d’état, despite military leaders denying that it has usurped the presidency.

The military action against Mugabe came a day after armed forces commander Constantine Chiwenga announced that the military would stop “those bent on hijacking the revolution”.

“It is definitely a coup, in the sense that there’s been a military intervention in the highest office of the state and state functionaries, such as the public broadcaster have been taken over,” says Liesl Louw-Vaudron, an analyst for the Institute of Security Studies.

Willie Breytenbach, Emeritus Professor in Political Science at Stellenbosch University, says that, although the situation will only crystalise over the next few days, it has all the hallmarks of a military coup d’état.

Experts are also in agreement that Mugabe’s sacking of his long-standing ally, Emmerson Mnangagwa, and his attempts to force his wife into the position of vice president and, by implication, president, are what led to the dramatic military action.

“What we’re seeing is really the long-term result of the blocking of any kind of democratic transition in Zimbabwe. The army is now stepping in on behalf of the factional leader [Mnangagwa] in the name of the constitution and Zimbabwe’s democratic ideals,” says Professor Brian Roftopoulos, a leading researcher on Zimbabwe from the University of the Western Cape.

“This is, of course, all very ironic, seeing that the military has been using violence to keep Mugabe in power indirectly and Mnangagwa has played a key role in supporting him, despite him previously losing the elections.”

While the military has been careful not to cast their action against Mugabe as a coup, but rather as a “democratic transition”, Roftopoulos says this is because they know that a coup will not go down well with the Zimbabwean people, who are tired of violence.

Readers Comments

Evelyn Russell | Sun, 10 Dec 2017 11:42:57 +0100
Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)... Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(406)732-6622 and be financial lifted.
Prosper Loan | Wed, 13 Dec 2017 01:33:09 +0100
DO NOT KEEP YOUR FINANCIAL BURDEN TO YOURSELF CONTACT US NOW FOR ANY KIND OF LOAN AT A LOW INTEREST OF 2%.( prosperloanfirm@yahoo.com ) Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our Loan program is the quickest. We give out loan in any currency of your choice { Dollar, pounds, Euro, Dinar, etc} and duration of 1 to 50 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do you need any kind of loan and have low credit score, Have you find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is PROSPER LOAN FIRM. The terms and conditions are very reasonable and considerate..../ We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Loan, Debt Consolidation Loans, Personal Loans, Car loans, Hotel loans, Student loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: prosperloanfirm@yahoo.com OR prosperloanfirm@hotmail.com. Apply and be free from financial bondage.
Dr. Nolan Grey-son | Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:35:13 +0100
DO YOU WANT A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 17,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don't know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Nolan Grey-son Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (dr.nolangreysonloans@gmail.com) DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% NOLAN GREY-SON LOAN HOME, (dr.nolangreysonloans@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Our services include the following: *Truck Loans * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Car Loans * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (dr.nolangreysonloans@gmail.com) NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. Yours Sincerely, Dr. Nolan Grey-son +1 (716) 790-6220 We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances. Get your instant loan approval
Wema Sundas | Wed, 03 Jan 2018 03:04:18 +0100
Dear Sir/Madam, We are back with the best international financial service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction, maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.( BEWARE OF DUPLICATE OF THIS ADVERT WERE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE CHANGED ) Too many fake loan firms online. We remain the only loan firm that has made Our mission solving your financial problems and help your business succeed our priority. We the Wema Loans, Provides both long and short term loan financing. We offer secure and confidential loans at a very low interest rate of 3% per year. We offer: Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Corporate Loans, Educational Loan, Home Loan and Loans for any reason! We are the trusted alternative to bank financing, and our application process is simple and straightforward. Our loan ranges from $5,000.00 (Five Thousand dollars ) to $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million dollars). Additional Info: We're fast becoming the private, discreet, and service oriented lending choice for general loans. We're the company to turn to when traditional lending sources fails. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us with the information’s below by Email: mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com. And please i want to beg all those that are out there that are just trying to apply for loan OR loans and take it for a joke not to do that here as this is a loan firm that was founded in TRUTH and in full SINCERITY to support everybody in the world with financial help. TAKE NOTE: ANY RULES AND REGULATIONS THAT HAS BEEN LAID DOWN HERE CANNOT BE BEND TO SATISFY ANY CUSTOMER WANTS, AS EVERY CUSTOMER IS EXPECTED TO MEET WITH THE RULES / TERMS IN TRYING TO ACQUIRE A LOAN HERE. IF ANYONE COULD NOT MEET WITH IT HERE, HIS OR HER LOAN APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED. 1. Your Full names: 2. Contact address: 3. Occupation: 4. Your Contact Telephone Numbers: 5. Monthly Income: 6. Contact Email Address: 7. Loan Amount: Name Of Loan Firm: Wema Sundas Loan Investment, Name of the CEO: Mrs Wema Sundas, Name Of Personal Assistant: Mr Primo Samakard Email: mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com . In receipt of your contact and seriousness to getting a loan here, You will surely get a call from my personal assistant or me the Chief Executive Officer of this loan firm.
Daan Sophia | Sat, 06 Jan 2018 09:04:37 +0100
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks
charlie bean | Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:02:44 +0100
I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com. And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com or number +1(512) 714-8010.
Michelle Huxford | Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:42:56 +0100
ALL THANKS TO UPSTART LOAN AM NOW FINANCIALLY STABLE . upstartloan@yahoo.com I am Michelle Huxford from Casper, Wyoming. I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so emaciated due to lack of good food and my 2 kids age 5 and 8 were not also good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan agency that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan agency UPSTART LOAN INC ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) who grant him 245,000 USD loan at an affordable rate. He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found in the quest of seeking for loan after been scammed by various fake loan lenders online. He gave me their email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call (574) 301-1639, That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDERS( UPSTART LOAN INC) VIA email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or call +1 (574) 301-1639 to resolve your financial mess.
CH | Sun, 28 Jan 2018 04:12:08 +0100
WELCOME TO BETTERMENT FUNDINGS {bettermentfunding@gmail.com} our aims is to provide Excellent Professional Service. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Personal Loans, Debt consolidation loans, Business Loans, Education Loans, Mortgage Secured Loan, Unsecured loan, Mortgage Loans, Payday off Loans, Student Loans, Commercial Loans, Car Loans, Investments Loans, Development Loans, Acquisition Loans, Construction Loans, with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement.Please, contact us for more information: bettermentfunding@gmail.com We look forward to hear from you ASAP Interested applicants should Contact us via email: bettermentfunding@gmail.com
Michelle Huxford | Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:37:39 +0100
Steven | Sat, 03 Feb 2018 18:46:38 +0100
Hello are you in need of a loan to pay your debts or start up a new business,buy a house or a car? Have you been denied loans by your bank because you have no collateral or a bad credit score, Steven Borka Financial Service is a government registered private loan company, We offer all kind of loans both personal and business loan at an affordable interest rate short and long terms base,process of getting a loan from our company is fast reliable and easy, loans are approved with 24hours of successful application contact us today for full loan proceedings if interested. Email:stevenborkafinancialservices@gmail.com Mobile:+1(210)634-5868
Diana Morales | Sun, 08 Apr 2018 19:31:06 +0200
How I revived my dying business. My name is Diana Morales from Springfield IL. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Jennard Investments Limited for granting me a loan of $59,000 to revive my dying business on the 21st of March 2018, after being turned down by my bank and other financial agencies I visited. I recommend everyone out there in need of financial assistance in other not to fall into the wrong hands while searching of a liable loan to contact this company via email: jennardinvestmentslimited@outlook.com and contact number: +1(484)292-4513. God bless you all.
Brenda Stanbery | Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:22:44 +0200
How I paid my mortgaged and tax bills My name is Brenda Stanbery, a single mom with 2 kids from Memphis, Tennessee, I am very happy and grateful to Jennard Investments Limited for granting me a loan of $62,000.00 through the help of Mr John Martin Dyson, on the 6th of April 2018 to upset and settle my mortgaged and tax bills and also stabilize my business I was going through some challenges. They saved me and my children from loosing our house. This message might be of great importance to you out there seeking a genuine loan in other not to fall into wrong hands, my advice to you is to contact this company today via email: jennardinvestmentslimited@outlook.com. also with contact number: +1(484)292-4513.
JohnLogan | Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:33:13 +0200
Dear Customer, I am Mr.John Logan , I in collaboration with other supporting Goverment approved financial institutions give out loans with 1.8% interest rate, this is a reduced interest rate from our previous 2% interest rate, after considrations made by our board.Now you can acquire loans at sick interests Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages?have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We guarantee you an offer of any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you. What are your Financial needs? a business loan? a personal loan? to buy a car? to refinance? a mortgage loan? or a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? well welcome to johnloganLoanFirm. Contact us today via email: JohnLoganLoanFirm@gmail.com
DONALD | Sun, 15 Apr 2018 22:28:51 +0200
How My Credit Score Was Restored My name is DONALD ANTHONY from Florida, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to JOHN LOAN FIRM for helping me restore my credit score and my dying business by granting me a mortgage of $50,000 after being turned down by my bank and other financial agencies I visited. I recommend everyone out there in need of financial assistance in other not to fall into the wrong hands while searching of a liable mortgage to contact this company via email: johnloanfirm2@gmail.com God bless you all.
Sonia Wilfred | Tue, 01 May 2018 02:10:35 +0200
Hi Everyone My Name is Sonia Wilfred. Am here to share a liltle testimony about myself how i was scammed trying to get a loan. Until I saw a comment about someone talking about how she got her desired loan funds from Gilbert Aburimen World Loans Financial Services via:gilbertaburimenworldloans@yahoo.com. I was in surprised and interested, I emailed the referred mail, and i applied for the loan that i seek to pay off my debts and bills and to my greatest surprise, the loan funds was credited into my provided bank account successfully without any stress and delay I got the help from Gilbert Aburimen World Loans Financial Services via:gilbertaburimenworldloans@yahoo.com. You can email him for help, he is amazing, he gave me reason to smile. It's so fast?.
jackballard396@gmail.com | Sat, 05 May 2018 20:28:28 +0200
ANOUNCEMENT ANOUNCEMENT ANOUNCEMENT This post is to let you all know that you can get a loan or any type of financial help at a very cheap interest rate of 2% without a collateral requirement.If you check this loan out you will be very happy you have done so because it is the cheapest loan you can ever think of, to get this loan contact jackballard396@gmail.com he is a genuine loan lender and I have gotten finance from him for my business Thanks
Evelyn Russel | Sat, 05 May 2018 23:01:50 +0200
I'm Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a God sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr Larry John , he was the man that God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $225,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Him through this official email:- (larryjohncapitalinvestment@gmail.com ) . Thanks and God bless
Mr. Russell Logan | Sat, 12 May 2018 17:54:42 +0200
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY? We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Mr. Russell Logan Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (russellloganloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1(704) 489-3977 DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% RUSSELL LOGAN LOAN HOME, (russellloganloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1(704)489-3977 aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Our services include the following: *Truck Loans * Personal Loans *Business Start up loans * Debt consolidation loans * Car Loans * Hotels Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (russellloganloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1(704)489-3977 NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. Yours Sincerely, Mr. Russell Logan +1 (704) 489-3977 We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems. Get your instant loan approval
AMC | Sun, 13 May 2018 13:41:37 +0200
How you can make some bucks daily If you desire to make some bucks daily then you have to apply for one Automatic Master Card (AMC). This card is Automatically loaded on daily basis with 3000$ and you can pull out this money without any problem, Using The AMC is totally secured and the ATMs do not read the daily withdrawals you make with the cards. I have a sample of the card for you, if you need the card contact me : divinecardhacker@gmail.com God Bless America
bryan | Tue, 15 May 2018 22:41:36 +0200
Are you in search of a legitimate loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks ? Do you need a loan to clear your debts/bills? Then your financial trauma is over. We Offer Loans Of all kinds with 2% interest rate. We are certified and trust worthy. we can help you with financial assistance. Contact us now via, bryanloaners@gmail.com for more info in regards to your loan.
Bernard Correy | Sun, 20 May 2018 15:00:30 +0200
Bernard Correy | Sun, 20 May 2018 15:05:53 +0200
BG & SBLC For Lease and Purchase 100% protected (We moves first) Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc. Email:~ inquiry.firstchoice@gmail.com Skype ID:contact.firstchoice With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. All relevant business information will be provided upon request. BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ inquiry.firstchoice@gmail.com Skype ID:contact.firstchoice serious enquiry BG & SBLC For Lease and Purchase 100% protected (We moves first)
Ramadan Rasheed | Wed, 30 May 2018 04:01:30 +0200
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760, DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee ) (Appendix A)(BG/SBLC 2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD). 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. 4. Age: One Year, One Month 5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers. 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift. 7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. Regards, Ramadan Rasheed Email:fahadfinanceltd@gmail.com
Mrs Abigail Mills | Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:50:49 +0200
WELCOME TO ABIGAIL MILLS abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com our aims is to provide Excellent Professional Service. Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Personal Loans, Debt consolidation loans, Business Loans, Education Loans, Mortgage Secured Loan, Unsecured loan, Mortgage Loans, Payday off Loans, Student Loans, Commercial Loans, Car Loans, Investments Loans, Development Loans, Acquisition Loans, Construction Loans, with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS. Please, contact us for more information: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Kindly write us back with the loan information; BORROWER INFORMATION 1)Full Names: 2)Country: 3)address: 4)State: 5)Sex: 6)Marital Status: 7)Occupation: 8)Phone Number: 9)Monthly income: 10)Next of Kin: 11)Loan Amount Needed: 12)Loan Duration: 13)Purpose of Loan: 14)Specific date you need the loan: If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement. Please, contact us for more information: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Yours Sincerely, Mrs Abigail Mills abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com We look forward to hear from you ASAP Interested applicants should Contact us via email: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com
Mrs Abigail Mills | Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:51:36 +0200
My name is Mrs Abigail Mills we are a new legit loan lenders of 2018 and we like to help any body that need financial help we offer as from $500,000.00 and $5,000,000.00 and we also give out loans in euro above that so if you need help kindly send us an email on:abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com so that your loan transaction can take place now you will be with your loan in the next 8 hours it is a fast transfer and is safe without any delay. So email:abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com if interested Email:abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com
Mrs Abigail Mills | Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:52:07 +0200
WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS. Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 2.00% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS. Please, contact us for more information: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Kindly write us back with the loan information; - Complete Name: - Loan amount needed: - Loan Duration: - Purpose of loan: - City / Country: - Telephone: - How Did You Hear About Us: If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement. Please, contact us for more information: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Yours Sincerely, Mrs. Abigail Mills We look forward to hear from you ASAP Interested applicants should Contact us via email: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com
Abigail Mills loan company | Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:52:40 +0200
Greetings.. Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 2% …………………………………. Is the difficulty of the economy affecting you this year,? If your answer is yes, then you need a loan. I’m Mrs Abigail Mills, the owner of a lending company We offer safe and secure loans at an interest rate of 2%. * Are you financially squeezed? * Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? * Do you seek finance to set up your own business? * Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? * Do you seek loans to carry out large projects? If you have any of the above problems, we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that we give out loans at the interest rate of 2%. * Borrow anything up to $95,000,000 USD. * Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay. * Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan. * Flexible Loan Terms. Please if you are interested check back with us through this email address: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com We promise a 100% guarantee that you will receive your loan at the end of this loan transaction.There is no security check, no credit check Regards Abigail Mills Abigail Mills loan company
Mrs Abigail Mills | Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:53:53 +0200
Attention We are a financial consultant that handles international finances for any amount of banking instruments. We have the access/contacts to raise from $10 thousand to $500 Million Dollars, With our company (Abigail Mills loan company) and other TOP PRIME AA BANKS like Bank of America, HSBC, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Wells Fargo, The Best Banks for SBA Loans etc. Feel free to engage our leased facilities in trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans) and many more. We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 17,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don't know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Abigail Mills loan company is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. contact us via Email(abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com) Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email us via: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Regards Mrs Abigail Mills Email: abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com Motto: We offer the fastest and reliable financial services
THE AMEIR MILLER | Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:18:30 +0200
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO YOU ALL OUR ESTEMMED CLIENTS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE !!!! WE AT THE AMEIR MILLER LOAN AGENCY WISHES YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A PROSPEROUS 2018 . DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN FROM A LEGIT LOAN AGENCY WITH NO UPFRONT FEE FOR THIS NEW YEAR ?HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE BY VARIOUS FAKE ONLINE LENDERS? DO YOU NEED A LENDER WITH THE FEAR OF GOD AND ACCURATE EXPERTISE TO HANDLE YOUR FINANCIAL WORRIES ? IF YES , YOUR ANSWER COMES NOW ! This is the beggining of the new year of year and we have a special offer package for those whp are in dire need of monies to sort our their bills and immediate expenses for this new year as this package is specially designed at an affordable interest rate of %2.5 percent in order to favor all those who are looking to get an affordable but a guaranteed loan this season as we are transparent enough to finalize and grant this loan to you within 48 processing working hours from your application time . We have various kinds of loan offer programs which ranges from Business loan service, . Agricultural product loans , Building loans, Developmental loans , .Health care loans , Debt consolidation loans , Bills clearance loans , General Business/Merchant loan,Military Personnel loan. ,Estate developmental loan.,Property loan. ,Educational loan.,Family loan , Personal loan Or Group loan ,Unsecured loan .,Travelling / Mobility loan .,Ceremony loan. You can reach us on the following contact information for further inquiries on our loan program , text our office at : +1 252-585-5014 , ameirmillerapprovedloans@usa.com , ameirmillerclassicloaninstitute@yahoo.com , theameirmillerloanorganisation@gmail.com , theameirmillerfinancialoffice@gmail.com ameirmillerfinancialinstitute@gmail.com Warm Regards, Pastor Mrs Ameir Miller Director of General Operations .
THE AMEIR MILLER | Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:21:12 +0200
ELIZABETH | Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:22:21 +0200
This testimony happened in 2017 but we still all need it to direct us I am elizabeth , Here is my story and i will be very direct ad straight forward as good as possible so that we all can learn from this , My daughter suffered from cancer of the skin which resulted in me spending so much and almost all my whole life savings went down for this course as i am a single mom and also my credit was declared bad .. looking at my situation there was nothing could do other than resort to asking for help from friends and family but to be sincere the assistance they could provide could not even pay my 2 months rent that i was owing let alone put a food on our table as i had issues gaining employment at that point in time and due to this reason i tried getting loans from various online lender and the first one i trusted milked out the contribution that was granted to e which was $4000 .. funny ! i became even poorer all in the name of getting a loan but i complained to my neighbor about my ordeal and how i got used and scammed by fake lenders and she also told me that she was also a victim and she got into her apple device in my presence and got out an email address of a UNITED STATE REGISTERED LOAN AGENCY BY NAME .. THE WINONA MILLARAY LOAN AGENCY and she confirmed and guaranteed me that they will never ask me for a fee because they are a christian and a genuine loan agency and she further assisted me with application and my loan funds was delivered into my bank of America Account in 48 hours without stress , because of my excitement i could not hold this but to share my encounter about this God sent foundation : mrswinonamillarayloancouncil@gmail.com , thewinonamillarayloancouncil@hotmail.com to the world so that anyone that is also in need can benefit from their %2 percent rate just like i did .
Penny mark | Fri, 08 Jun 2018 03:11:52 +0200
Hello, PENNYMARKLOANSERVICES Limited is a private loan Company, that gives life time opportunity loans. Do you need a loan urgently to pay off your debts or you need a loan to enhance your business? You have been rejected by banks and other financial institutions? Do you need a consolidation loan or mortgage? looking for more, because we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We lend funds to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business at a rate of 3%. We want to use this medium to inform you that we provide a reliable beneficiary assistance and will be willing to offer a loan. So contact us today by email at:pennymarkloanservices@gmail.com
Rebecca Loda Fortner | Tue, 12 Jun 2018 14:20:28 +0200
How A Legitimate Lender Helped Me A very good day to you out there, my name is Rebecca Loda Fortner from Lake Jackson Texas, United States, Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal or business loan? Contact Mr James Richard Dyson of Jennard Investments Limited with Contact number +1(484)292-4513. He help me with a loan amount of $72,000.00, after been robbed of about $7,500 by a woman claiming to be a legitimate loan lender but today I am thankful to God for helping me meet this legitimate lender Mr James Richard Dyson who has brought back happiness into my life. To everyone out there in need of financial assistance kindly contact this company via email: jennardinvestmentslimited@outlook.com He is trustworthy and reliable.
Rebecca Loda Fortner | Wed, 13 Jun 2018 02:14:01 +0200
Linda Smith | Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:34:24 +0200
Good Day, I am a private lender i give out Guarantee Business Loans,Personal Loans,House Purchase Loans,Car Loans E.T.C i give out long term loan ranging from $2,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 from One to Fifty years maximum with 3% interest rate,interested Applicant should Email:( lindasmithloanconsultant@gmail.com ) only with Name Country Loan Amount Needed Loan Duration Loan Purpose. Phone Number Mrs Linda Smith
Mr Refael Luciano | Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:49:03 +0200
Good Day Everyone Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email: refaellucianoloanhome2012@gmail.com or call +1-619-492-9856 Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email: refaellucianoloanhome2012@gmail.com or call +1-619-492-9856. We offer the following types of loans: * Car Loan * Home Loan * Mortgage Loan * Investment Loan * Commercial Loan * Construction Loan * Debt Consolidation Loan * Business Loan [secure and unsecured] * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured] * Student Loan and so many more. We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email:refaellucianoloanhome2012@gmail.com or call +1-619-492-9856 WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS
Prof Claude Capital | Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:59:59 +0200
RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER FOR PERSONAL LOAN, INVESTMENT LOAN & BUSINESS LOAN at Email: profclaudecapital@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +19292227023 Here comes an Affordable and Legit Loan that will change your life for ever, I am Prof.Claude Pentecost a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Email us via (profclaudecapital@gmail.com) have you been looking for a quick and legit loan online why don't you try Capital Management Inc. loan company and be free from debts note getting a loan from this company is 100% assured and guaranteed. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable Email us via profclaudecapital@gmail.com NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. WhatsApp Number: +19292227023 God Bless America Regards Prof. Claude Pentecost Phone Contact: +1(415) 322-7529 Email: profclaudecapital@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +19292227023
ramsey | Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:14:28 +0200
Good day to you all, i just got my loan from Mr Steven,after been scammed by several fake managers on facebook who claim to be a loan lender before a friend of mine directed Me to Steven who finally help me with my loan transfer, so friend if you are in need of a loan kindly email him via:paulsteven441@gmail.com or whatsapp on 393510747468
Abigail Diana | Sat, 23 Jun 2018 11:59:44 +0200
Worth sharing Testimony On How I Got a loan from a reliable loan source via email: martinlucianoworldwideloans@hotmail.com. Hello everyone, I am Abigail Diana from Montana United States of America, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martin Luciano World Wide Loans Financial Services (via email: martinlucianoworldwideloans@hotmail.com) did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan instead they scammed me and left me frustrated until a friend of mine introduce me to Martin Luciano World Wide Loans Financial Services (with email: martinlucianoworldwideloans@hotmail.com), who promised to help me with a loan and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders in the internet until i met Martin Luciano, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. so if you are out there looking for a legit loan or funding for your projects, I would advise you to contact Martin Luciano World Wide Loans Financial Services via email: martinlucianoworldwideloans@hotmail.com and you would be glad you did.
sharon | Sun, 24 Jun 2018 00:50:02 +0200
I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs Sharon Coolidge referred you to them. stevenpaul441@gmail.com or you can text +393510747468
CHURCHILL | Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:40:19 +0200
THIS IS AMAZIN AND YOU CAN ALSO TRY THEM FOR ANY TYPE OF LOAN FUNDS . I am churchill and great thanks to the AMEIR MILLER LOAN ORGANIZATION by saying Thanks to them for their kindness and generosity to many out there in financial difficulty and needs like i was before my story changed .Please forgive my manners , My name is Sophia Churchill from south wales in Australia and i am 45 years of age .Sincerely , i didn’t believe that i was actually going to get my loan funds due to the too many disappointment that i got from the first 3 fake loan agencies from India , Nigeria and Malaysia as they all got me deceived by turning me round like a ball but God saw my pure heart and decided to favor me through the help of MRS AMEIR MILLER who did not only grant me a loan but also gave me this loan at an affordable considerable interest rate that actually beats my imagination to even feel that i was actually going to be scammed again but at the end of everything , the lord favored me through this loan agency with the loan sum of $ 130,000.00 AUD without stress and without been told stories .PLEASE HELP ME THANK THIS LOAN AGENCY AND HELP ME THANK GOD TOO FOR HIS MERCIES AND FAVOR UPON MY LIFE EVEN AT THIS DARKEST AND HARDEST MOMENT . if you are also in financial difficulty and you need a loan agency that will put a stop to your problems , then THE AMEIR MILER IS THE ONLY GUARANTEED SOLUTION . OFFICE COMMUNICATION DETAILS .+1 252-585-5014 , ameirmillerapprovedloans@usa.com , ameirmillerclassicloaninstitute@yahoo.com or theameirmillerloanorganisation@gmail.com , ameirmillerfinancialinstitute@gmail.com ..THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY .
CHURCHILL | Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:41:53 +0200
ELIZABETH | Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:42:37 +0200
Clara | Sun, 24 Jun 2018 19:24:54 +0200
Hello everyone my names are CLARA TORRES. i am from USA WEST, i just want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Scott David and his board of directors who lender me a loan of $150,000.00 yesterday i never knew there are still a genuine loan lender any more because i was been scammed twice on the internet you can email them on scottloancompany3@gmail.com if you have interest on having a loan on the internet you can also email me on torresclara251@gmail.com for confirmation or having any issue thank and God bless.
Mr. Russell Logan | Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:56:27 +0200
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY? We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Mr. Russell Logan Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (russellloganloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (704) 885-6355 DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% RUSSELL LOGAN LOAN HOME, (russellloganloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (704) 885-6355 aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Our services include the following: *Truck Loans * Personal Loans *Business Start up loans * Debt consolidation loans * Car Loans * Hotels Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (russellloganloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (704) 885-6355 NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. Yours Sincerely, Mr. Russell Logan +1 (704) 885-6355 We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems. Get your instant loan approval
Muhammed Emir Harun | Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:25:46 +0200
We Facilitate Bank instruments SBLC for Lease and Purchase. Whether you are a new startup, medium or large establishment that needs a financial solution to fund/get your project off the ground or business looking for extra capital to expand your operation,our company renders credible and trusted bank guarantee provider who are willing to fund and give financing solutions that suits your specific business needs. We help you secure and issue sblc and bank guarantee for your trade, projects and investment from top AA rated world Banks like HSBC, Barclays, Dutch Ing Bank, Llyods e.t.c because that’s the best and safest strategy for our clients.e.t.c DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS 1. Instrument: Funds backed Bank Guarantee(BG) ICC-600 2. Currency : USD/EURO 3. Age of Issue: Fresh Cut 4. Term: One year and One day 5. Contract Amount: United State Dollars/Euros (Buyers Face Value) 6. Price : Buy:32%+1, Lease: 4%+2 7. Subsequent tranches: To be mutually agreed between both parties 8. Issuing Bank: Top RATED world banks like HSBC, Barclays, ING Dutch Bank, Llyods e.t.c 9. Delivery Term: Pre advise MT199 or MT799 first. Followed By SWIFT MT760 10. Payment Term: MT799 & Settlement via MT103 11. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request. Name: Muhammed Emir Harun Contact Mail :info.financewizardltd@gmail.com Skype: info.financewizardltd@gmail.com
Mr.Favour World Loan Offer | Sun, 01 Jul 2018 00:37:51 +0200
Hello... Dear Applicant, I am Mr.Favour Melody World Best Loan Offer Company LTD.. We are an international loan firm. It a financial opportunity at your door step We provide Business and personal loans etc. as long as it concerns financial assistance..We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing Apply today and you will get a loan from us.. Apply Now for your very low interest rate of 2% loan! * We offer loan in EURO AND DOLLAR * Borrow between 5000USD to 90,000,000.00USD * Choose between 1 to 30 years to repay. * Flexible loan terms and conditions. * It a world of happiness with us bring back those joy of yours by applying for a loan with us today... All these plans and more, contact us now by email for more info.. ( favourworldbest990@outlook.com ) OR SMS US NOW +1518 621 2700 Email us now: favourworldbest990@outlook.com Call/Sms: +1518 621 2700 Giving your world a meaning. Regards. World Best Loan Company Offer..
paul | Mon, 02 Jul 2018 00:27:41 +0200
My special greetings to everyone on this Page, If you are poor or you need urgent financial assistance for any purpose kindly get your private loan from Mr Lavington today The CEO of Lavington Finance Center, He will grant you loan of any amount at interest of 3% only , to get loan from him is simple so just contact: lavingtonfinance@gmail.com OR you can also send a text message or call +18288270635. Thanks
may gary | Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:50:13 +0200
We are major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe. we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A) 2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 . 4. Age: One Year, One Day 5. Leasing Price: 4 1% 6. Sale Price: 32 2% 7. Delivery by SWIFT . 8. Payment: MT103-23 9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. Name:May Gary Email:algecoglobalfinanceplc@gmail.com Skype::algecoglobalfinanceplc
may gary | Mon, 02 Jul 2018 13:27:48 +0200
Mr.Favour World Loan Offer | Tue, 03 Jul 2018 03:37:12 +0200
BRENDA | Tue, 03 Jul 2018 13:04:50 +0200
My name is brenda , I was in a financial mess i had no choice but to search for reputable loan agencies online that lease loans out to the needy but all i got was a bunch of scammers as i believed the very second lender i communicated with due to my desperation to get money ASAP and that made me send to him the only one money i had both on earth and in heaven which is $310 usd and after i sent this , they kept on asking for more and this made me mad that i had to shut down that email because i realized shits and i didn't bother going online to get any help anymore , because i didn't trust it anymore . i became so emaciated due to lack of good food and my 2 kids age 5 and 8 were not also good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance and one morning i saw an old time family fiend of my husband and i told him all i have been through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan agency that also helped him and he explained too on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan agency THE WINONA MILLARAY LOAN FOUNDATION thewinonamillarayloancouncil@hotmail.com who gave him loan at an affordable rate and he further assured me that they were legit and not scammers and he also told me what was needed to be done { THE COMPANY ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE} and he also gave me the email address of the WINONA MILLARAY LOAN AGENCY mrswinonamillarayloancouncil@gmail.com and i contacted them as instructed and by the grace of GOD ALMIGHTY i was also granted my loan funds within 2 days without any stress or problems and this is why i have come here to give out my testimony and to let the people know that there are still real and reputable loan agencies online mrswinonamillarayloancouncil@gmail.com .
paul | Wed, 04 Jul 2018 02:23:00 +0200
My special greetings to everyone on this Page, If you are poor or you need urgent financial assistance for any purpose kindly get your private loan from Mr Lavington today The CEO of Lavington Finance Center, He will grant you loan of any amount at interest of 3% only , to get loan from him is simple so just contact: lavingtonfinance@gmail.com OR you can also send a text message or call +18288270635. Special Thanks
Mr. Russell Logan | Thu, 05 Jul 2018 21:32:56 +0200
Mr.Favour World Loan Offer | Fri, 06 Jul 2018 02:47:25 +0200
Smith | Sat, 07 Jul 2018 03:03:47 +0200
I am very excited because i got my already programmed and blank ATM card to hack any ATM and withdraw money DAILY. A lot of people have no knowledge about the working Blank ATM card. a Cool way to have financial freedom. GEORG BEDNORZ HACKERS (email: georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) is one of the few hacking groups that can deliver a working Blank ATM card anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5,000 daily on any ATM and no one gets caught when using the card. DO YOU NEED A CARD? OR DO YOU NEED A LOAN? HE IS ALSO OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE. you should look no further and contact now because you too can get the Blank ATM card and change your life (email: georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) Whatsapp: +12672776634
Mr.Favour World Loan Offer | Tue, 10 Jul 2018 02:40:07 +0200
jason | Tue, 10 Jul 2018 23:17:56 +0200
If you are in need of urgent loan of any kind then you should apply for a loan from Mr Lavington , you can get various types of loan from him like Home loan Business loan Student loan Short loan Medium loan Long loans e.t.c He offers loan at interest rate of 2% and with very easy loan conditions, so for you to get your loan today contact lavingtonfinance@gmail.com you can call me +18288270635 Thanks
Mr Refael Luciano | Thu, 12 Jul 2018 03:09:30 +0200
ramsey | Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:27:11 +0200
Good day.i am Ramsey i want to testily what a loan lender Paul Steven has done for me,my son was sick and there was no credit with me i had no other choice than to get a loan on_line and Paul a loan lender gave me a loan of $20,000usd with out any stress you can contact he today on paulsteven441@gmail.com or Whatsapp on +393510747468
Dr. John Marshall | Thu, 19 Jul 2018 02:06:46 +0200
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY? We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Do you need a genuine loan Online to secure your Bills? Starts a new business? Do you need a personal loan? or Business loan, Apply for a quick and convenient loan to start a new financing of your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 2%. Are you in need of a Loan of any amount? Has the bank or Payday Loan Company refused your Loan Application because of your Low Credit Scores or Lack of Collateral Security? and you are in need of an urgent Personal Or Business Loan to re-finance your business, pay your bills, settle your bad credit problems, buy and own a house of your own? etc. CONTACT US NOW VIA EMAIL:(dr.johnmarshallloans@gmail.com) Phone +1 (984) 333-2836 John Marshall Loans is the first lending platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to price credit and automate the borrowing process. John Marshall has demonstrated strong credit performance and maintains one of the industry’s highest consumer ratings according to leading consumer review sites. Apply for any kind of loan and any amount of your choice today by reaching us through email: (dr.johnmarshallloans@gmail.com) Phone +1 (984) 333-2836 John Marshall Loans believe Everyone deserves a better financial future if they strive for it. We’ve built a marketplace and willing to help the less financial privileges get the loan they need to get back on their feet with an affordable interest rate of 2%. Our services include the following: *Farm Loan *Investment Loan * Commercial Loan * Construction Loan *Truck Loans * Personal Loans *Business Start up loans * Debt consolidation loans * Car Loans * Hotels Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. Yours Sincerely, Dr. John Marshall +1 (984) 333-2836 We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems. Get your instant loan approval
Mrs. Sharon David | Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:05:42 +0200
A MUST READ: HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. JOHN MARSHALL LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Mrs. Sharon David, from United State Of America, USA. I am a mother of 4 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. John Marshall the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 48hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. John Marshall if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (dr.johnmarshallloans@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. John Marshall today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. Investment Loan.......Commercial Loan........Refinancing Loans Truck Loans............Farm Loan etc. Email..........(dr.johnmarshallloans@gmail.com) When it comes to financial crisis and you need to be free from financial crisis then Dr. John Marshall loans is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Sharon David direct you Good Luck....
stephen donald | Sat, 21 Jul 2018 02:56:22 +0200
GENERIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PLC is a British based financial consulting company with years of experience in the international and local finance market. Be it lease bank guarantee, Stand by letter of credit or any type of refinancing, talk to our team at GENERIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PLC and certainly we will set your business on the right path with our sound and quality financial advice and services. Our bank instrument can be help you fund you projects in Trading, funding project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.Having years of professional, invaluable experience in the banking and finance industry, and having access to dozens of different prominent trusted and reliable providers, our Financial Services consultants will crawl through hundreds of products to find one that perfectly matches your needs. Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Min Face Value cut =5M- 10B EUR/USD Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG / SBLC) (Appendix A) 2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD). 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. 4. Age: One Year, One Month 5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers. 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift. 7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. Name;Stephen Donald Email;genericfinancialmanagementplc@gmail.com Skype;genericfianacialmanagementp
lavingtonfinance@gmail.com | Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:27:40 +0200
Hello Friends, I got my bad credit loan of 10,000$ from Mr Lavington yesterday and I decided to share this testimony to you all, If you have a bad credit and you need a loan I like you to contact Mr Lavington as well because he asked me to let my friends know about his loan offer. He offers loans from 3000$ to 1 Million Dollars and His interest is 2% with maximum loan duration of 25 years So no matter your situation you can get a cheap loan because this offer is better than the bank who demands for Higher Interest. To get your loan contact Mr Lavington : lavingtonfinance@gmail.com or you can Text/Call +18288270635 for Whatsapp you can message him on +16317433683 Thanks
Mrs. Sharon David | Sat, 28 Jul 2018 22:17:04 +0200
A MUST READ: HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. JOHN MARSHALL LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Mrs. Sharon David, from United State Of America, USA. I am a mother of 4 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. John Marshall the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 48hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. John Marshall if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (dr.johnmarshallloans@gmail.com) Phone +1 (984) 333-2836 No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. John Marshall today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. Investment Loan.......Commercial Loan........Refinancing Loans Truck Loans............Farm Loan etc. Email..........(dr.johnmarshallloans@gmail.com) Phone +1 (984) 333-2836 When it comes to financial crisis and you need to be free from financial crisis then Dr. John Marshall loans is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Sharon David direct you Good Luck....
Mr.Louis Peter Funds | Wed, 01 Aug 2018 04:14:48 +0200
Hello Everyone... Are you a business man or woman? And you are in need of an urgent loan as to start up your own business? Or do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Interested applicants should Contact us via Email: ( louisfundsinvestment0044@outlook.com ) or call/sms +1-562-453-0961 for a loan offer of 2% Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Truck Loans,Home Refinancing Loans Hotels Loans, Farm Loan with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing Apply today and you will get a loan from us..Interested applicants should Contact us for more info via Email: louisfundsinvestment0044@outlook.com or call/sms +1-562-453-0961. Do apply now and get that dream you always want for your self. Regards. Mr.Louis Peter Funds Investment Loan Company.
Mrs. Sharon David | Fri, 03 Aug 2018 03:39:15 +0200
creditloan | Thu, 09 Aug 2018 12:53:36 +0200
Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:(creditloan11@gmail.com)
Prof | Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:19:15 +0200
Reliable loan offer with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable contact us via WhatsApp Number: +19292227023 Email profclaudeloans@gmail.com
Walsh Robert | Wed, 29 Aug 2018 02:32:11 +0200
We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,HSBC bank etc We provide BG, SBLC, LC, LOAN and lots more for clients all over the world. We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries. Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned We hope to establsih a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial Regards WALSH SMITH, ROBERT email : info.iqfinanceplc@gmail.com skype: cpt_young1 Tel contact: +447031968934
franciscojinvestments@gmail.com | Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:49:56 +0200
APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE FOR LOAN SEEKERS Call/Text +1(702)536-4324 Email franciscojinvestments@gmail.com We are investors providing financial services to individuals and companies. Guarantee financial assistance for personal and business purposes. we have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. we have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies worldwide. we have the access and connections to raise from $10 Thousand Dollars to $600 Million Dollars and above. Do you need an urgent loan? Are you financially down? Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or Increase your Business? We offer all types of loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. (Francisco Investment Inc) is the final answer to your financial misfortunes. we are fully committed in financing business plans that has high level of certainty for success. we are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets. Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, why don't you try our company and be free from financial bondage. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable contact us via Call/Text +1(702)536-4324 Email franciscojinvestments@gmail.com WE OFFER ALL TYPES OF LOANS...Business Loans, Personal Loans, Debt consolidation Loans, Student Loans, Construction Loans, Car Loans, Real Estate Loans, Hotel Loans, Home Loans, Refinancing Loans, Farm Loans and Many more via contacts Call/Text +1(702)536-4324 franciscojinvestments@gmail.com Get your instant loan approval for FRANCISCO INVESTMENT INC are out here to help the less financial privileges get the loan they need to get back on their feet no matter your credit score. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. no stress no tension, apply free feel and relax to receive your loan,There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company. your victory is 100% guarantee contact us via Email franciscojinvestments@gmail.com Yours Sincerely Hon.Francisco Camacho Javier Call/Text +1(702)536-4324 Email Contact franciscojinvestments@gmail.com
FIFOCapitals@gmail.com | Sat, 08 Sep 2018 06:07:57 +0200
Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { FIFOCapitals@gmail.com } Is Here To Put A Stop To Your Financial Problems. We Offer All Kinds Of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We Give Out Loan With An Interest Rate Of 1.00%. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com Please Fill the Application Form Below: - Complete Name: - Loan Amount Needed: - Loan Duration: - Purpose Of Loan: - City / Country: - Telephone: - How Did You Hear About Us: If You Are Interested To Get A Loan Then Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us via email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com,,,
Raymond Doison | Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:08:02 +0200
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease/sales, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffeur driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit will be paid after the delivery of the MT760, Description OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) 2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 5M MIN and Eur/USD 10B MAX (Ten Billion EURO/USD). 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclay's bank London,Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. 4. Age: One Year, One Month 5. Purchasing Price: 32% of face value plus 2% commission fees Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees. 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift. 7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Contact : Mr. Raymond Doison Contact Email: crusaderbroker.bgassurance@gmail.com skype:crusaderbroker.bgassurance@gmail.com
Dr. Ryan Grants | Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:22:03 +0200
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY? We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 27,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Ryan Grants Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (ryangrantsloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (504) 587-1780 DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% RYAN GRANTS LOAN HOME, (ryangrantsloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (504) 587-1780 aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Our services include the following: * Farm Loans * Truck Loans * Personal Loans * Business Start up loans * Debt consolidation loans * Car Loans * Hotels Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage * Refinancing Loans * Home Loans We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (ryangrantsloanhome@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (504) 587-1780 NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. Yours Sincerely, Dr. Ryan Grants +1 (504) 587-1780 We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems. Get your instant loan approval
Dr Lauri Johan | Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:45:31 +0200
Hi, we are investors providing reliable loans to individual and funding for business and projects start up. Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and fast loan? We offer loan ranging from $10 thousand to $800 Million Dollars, we can help you 100% guarantee of a loan, with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 40 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Interested individuals should contact us via Call/Text +1(603)503-4063 Email laurijohaninvestors@gmail.com