In these Terms and Conditions Into SA (Pty) Ltd., Into SA Pretoria (Pty) Ltd., Into SA Johannesburg (Pty) Ltd., Into SA Durban (Pty) Ltd. and Into SA Cape Town (Pty) Ltd. are jointly as well as separately referred to as “INTO SA” or “we” or “us”. Please read these Terms and Conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully before using our website. By using our website, you accept these Terms and Conditions, and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms or Conditions, you must not use our website.
In using our website, you must:
- Use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by, any third party;
- Not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- Not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information (i) where you do not own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in that material or (ii) which is unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise obscene, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or damaging to the reputation of INTO SA;
- Not interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of ourwebsite, any equipment, systems or network used to operate our website;
- Not transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-‐bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmfulprograms or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
- Use current virus checking software; and
- Not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-‐sell any part of our website.
INTO SA makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content), or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website.
INTO SA does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact INTO SA.
Certain parts of this website and related websites link to external Internet websites, and other external Internet websites may link to this website. INTO SA is not responsible for the content of any external Internet websites.
We cannot guarantee that our website and any documents, files and information hosted or downloaded from this website will be free from viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. We are not liable for any loss, which may be suffered by any person arising from any such harmful code or computer code.
Links to other websites are provided for information only. We have no control over the content of the websites linked to, and accept no responsibility for material found on them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The copyright in the content of all the pages on our website is owned by us. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. All our rights are reserved. We allow you to carry out the following actions:
- View and display the content of our website; and to use the website in accordance with ourCreative Commons License as follows:
- The factual content of this website is protected by a Creative Commons License, which provides creators and licensors with a simple way to say what freedomsthey want their creative work to carry.
- This in turn makes it easy to share, or build upon creative work. It makes it possible for creators and licensors to reserve some rights while releasing others. Copyright gives authors certain rights. Creative commons makes it simpler for authors to exercise those rights in ways others can understand.
Our creative commons license allows you to utilise all the information on this website for non-commercial purposes, providing you credit the information with the word ‘INTO SA’, which should be written in two words in uppercase. If you use any image from this or other INTO SA websites without the appropriate credit you will be breaching our terms and conditions and we may take legal action against you.
- You are not allowed to:
Modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way without our prior written consent. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from our website as part of any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form; or
- Distribute or copy any part of our website for any commercial purposes.
- The names and logos identifying our website andINTO SA are owned by us.
Changes to our Website
We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our Website
For now our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through yourInternet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our Web Portal, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us.
These Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any disputes or claims) are governed by South African law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
Changes of Terms
We may revise these Terms by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
Into SA Group | May 2015